miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2009

WELCOME, CAMINO MAKERS!

...to my new virtual existence on the data-camino in the cyberspace. And it did finally happen because of you all, who motivated me with ideas, warm words and good energy.

On this site I like to include some news about the camino. Some may only seem interesting to you, who were on a Explore-holiday with me. News about the last gold yield discoveries in Las Medulas if there were any, or a next druid post-graduate course coming up. Remembrance about our culinarian journey; let`s remember one of our splendid picnics, with the one or other recipy. For those, still interested in cultural affairs related to the camino, to the warlord El Cid, a certain Templar enigma or the Celts, should mind about this blog every now and then. I would like to point out the one or the other book or movie recommendation. (Just as an aside). My main aim is to keep your camino memories awaken, as well as to motivate you to go for more walking experiences of this kind. "...There is no CAMINO, but the path that you make by walking..." It can start out of you doorway or you can just chose where you'd like to start, I can help to chose...

Let me also briefly outline my new running project in SOUTHERN MOROCCO:

www.artoftravelling.wordpress.com

On this site I propose the ART OF TRAVELLING following the principles of ECO-TOURISM, combining off-the-beaten-truck-travelling with community oriented activites, workshops even workcamps for longer stays. And the Trekking Highlight through the Haut Atlas mountains following the traces of the glaciars in the first place, then stepping in the footprints of the ancient salt caravans.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hola Martin
    I wanted to include your CAMINO-HOSTEL-BOOKING-WEBSITE url to my blog post on booking accommodation on el camino next year but it appears to be broken!
    abrazo peregrino
    Sil

    www.amawalker.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Martin

    I enjoy very much off-the-beaten trek travelling and would be very inetersted to follow both your camino and art-of-travelling blog.

    Best regards
    Rebecca

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Sil,
    thanks for writing.
    And sorry for replying late.
    I've just discovered your comment.
    The hostel-booking-site is still in progress and not yet published.
    I let you know as soon as it is ready.
    Best wishes for now
    Martin

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you, Rebecca, for writing.
    and sorry for answering late. I've just discovered your comment.

    Welcome on this new blog.

    I happy to know you're interested in Morocco and the High Atlas.
    In March and Aril I?ll be leading new tours in Morocco hoping to come up with news and pics. Do you like trekking yourself, have you been to Morocco already and on the camino?
    best wishes
    Martin

    ResponderEliminar